Friday, December 30, 2011

Dr. Gregor-NutritionFacts.org

Dr. Michael Gregor is a founding member of The American College of Lifestyle Medicine, a physician, author, and internationally recognized speaker on nutrition, food safety & public health issues. He has lectured at The Conference On World Affairs, The Institute of Medicine, The National Institute of Health. He testified before Congress, and was invited as an expert witness in the defense of Oprah Winfrey in the infamous meat defimation trial. He is a graduate of Cornell University School of Agriculture & Tufts University School of Medicine. Currently, Dr. Greger serves as the director of public health and animal agriculture at the Humane Society of the United States.

Dr. Gregor also runs NutritionFacts.org. He posts short videos(usually under 3 minutes) about the latest in nutrition. Basically what he does, is he goes through piles and piles of research. He posts a new video each day. 365 a year.
He's vegan. He advocates a vegan diet. <thumbs up>
He really knows what he's talking about. And I love his voice. It's very relaxing.

I found out about his videos because my friend started posting on Facebook his videos often. They were really good.
I also heard the wonderful interview with him on Our Hen House in October.
And just a few weeks ago, I even won one of his DVD's by commenting on a story on Our Hen House's website, I had entered my name in a draw! And I won!! It was very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment