Monday, January 2, 2012

I Have A Sinus Cold

Troy got this cold on Wednesday night. On Friday, Troy's mom called to see how he was doing, and if I was sick too. I wasn't. Not till 2 hours after Troy hung up with her, my throat and head felt really hot.
Womp Womp                      Well, that sucks.

Saturday morning, when we usually go for breakfast, I tapped out. I was feeling exceptionally shitty.
It was New Years Eve, and I had to tap out of everything.<super frown>

***I have to get Troy to take a picture of my 'super frown' to show you! It's pretty amusing. I can frown huge!!***

The plan was to spend New Years at home, with a few of close friends. Jeff & Sherri came to visit family from New Jersey. We were gonna make Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's Creamy Mac & Cheese.
Alas, Troy cancelled with them.
I'm super glad we spent all afternoon with them on Wednesday, since they leave on January 2nd.

Instead, we spent New Years Eve sick, in the basement(where we keep our television-we have usable basements in Regina, Saskatchewan), and watched Step Brothers with our dogs. It was pretty special.
That's what we did yesterday and today, as well.
Sorry, let me clarify. We didn't watch Step Brothers over and over again for 3 days(it's pretty funny, but it's no Anchorman). We watched many episodes of The Big Bang Theory and Star Trek:The Next Generation. LOVE Picard!

My cold seems to be a bit different from Troy's. Mine is definitely more of a sinus cold. My eyes and nose are always running and I'm sneezing a lot. It's pretty hot.
Troy's got a bad cough. But we both feel sore everywhere, we have zero energy for anything. For me, I can't focus for very long. It's taken me all day to write this post!
So, again, I apologize for my tardiness. I should have seen this coming. I always have a cold over Christmas or New Years.
Happy New Year-btw!!

I've decided to do PCRM's 21-Day Vegan Kickstart, once I'm feeling a bit better. I know I can eat better. Troy and I have slipped into eating more processed foods because we've been busy. I also want to eat more raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment