Friday, February 3, 2012

I Apologize & New Plan

First off, terribly sorry that I straight up forgot to blog today.
A bit embarrassed and ashamed.

It's Friday, and Troy has Fridays off work, so he's home and it seriously throws me off!

E.v.e.r.y.t.i.m.e.!

So! New plan!
My new intention is to blog on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
I may blog on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, just please don't come to expect it.

I expect my schedule will be changing very soon, as I recently got a letter from SGI, saying that more testing and assessments with a medical doctor, a psychologist, an occupational therapist and a physiotherapist are currently being arranged.

More Tests! My favourite!

Basically to find out exactly what I can do when I get back to working, like an adult. Should be interesting.
I also just signed up for an American Sign Language level one course, so that will be starting soon(February 16th). It's put on by Saskatchewan Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services. I'm really excited because it's immersion learning, so no speaking!
I am curious of how I'll do.
  1. Formal learning of ASL(as opposed to Signed Exact English, learned informally)
  2. How I'll cope(energy & attention) with being in a group
  3. How much I've bastardized the language
  4. How much sign language I actually know


No comments:

Post a Comment